Sunday 28 October 2012

Sabbatical 2

Hello Every, God of gods, totality of being, object of all objects. We are here, all of your people in equal standing before your completeness, in gratitude for our part in your self and consciousness. Thank you for the extraordinary experience of participation in you. Thank you for all that has been revealed and for all that will be revealed. We seek and we are astounded and we praise you Everything. We serve you and worship you because it is not possible to do anything else. Help us find the way into our best selves. Direct our paths toward growth and agency in your service Everything; toward the best service we may be for all people and all life on Earth, your blue jewel. Thy will be done. Amen.
-----------------------
Hello anyone who might happen by this week. I'm enjoying my sabbatical - well, enjoying pursuing other responsibilities anyway, and doing some reading outside religious studies. But although I am not currently working on new material, this project is never far from my mind. I don't know when I'll resume full sermons, but I can't see it being very long.

Anyway, have a wonderful week everyone. I'll leave you with the four rules for life according to author Michael Crichton. They're not too bad I reckon. Worth a meditation at least.
1. Show up.
2. Pay attention.
3. Be honest.
4. Don't be attached to outcomes.


Everything, thanks for life. Have a good week yourself. So be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment