Saturday 20 October 2012

Sabbatical

Hello Everything!
Thankyou.
Thy will be done.
Amen.

-----------------------

Dear Readers, I am going to stop expecting a Sermon from myself for a while. I need some time to reflect, catch up with reading and prepare the draft for a more substantial presentation of the core ideas presented here. So to those few loyal readers in particular, my apologies, but I will be back.

And I'll probably touch base at least each Sunday. I just won't be expecting anything substantial from myself for a while. Love to all. Love to all things. Love to Everything, and hence to reality itself, to our existence here.

For everybody needs love. Everybody. And I admit that I really like this song.

Every thank you for this opportunity to blog. Steer us toward truth Everything, that we may serve you in truth. Help us discern truth from vain babbling. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment